Business Opportunities

HERO CENTRAL is powered by US VR GLOBAL.COM INC.

US Office

US Office

Malaysia Office

Malaysia Office

US VR GLOBAL.COM INC was founded with the aim of developing and operating a dynamic, hybrid indoor Theme Park concept as a new generation playground for entertainment, based on cutting edge Virtual Reality (VR) and Augmented Reality (AR).

US VR GLOBAL.COM INC.’s vision is to create world class high tech entertainment hubs that provide a value for money alternative to the existing theme park experience.

  • Highly scalable and modular simulation allows flexibility and adaptability to plans and design to suit any site and to generate economies of scale suitable for potential operators through a detailed and fully supported licensing model.
  • Integrated platform designed around the 360-degree management dashboard that links online and offline elements.
  • Park concept provides for the majority (80%) of content to represent best in the market attractions leaving 20% of content for business partner relationships.
  • Licensee opportunities with the benefits of world class cutting-edge content from international and local providers through their relationship with US VR GLOBAL.COM INC.
  • Existing potential Asian market of 650 million people and a fast-emerging middle class that has a strong appetite for technology driven type of entertainment.
  • Full spectrum of content, systems, management expertise to ensure successful entry into the lucrative VR & AR market.

Join us and be part of an ambitious, fast growing, collaborative and highly skilled joint venture force, through our Integrated Digital Platform Business Model; and relish an exciting, fully-supported business opportunity based on Virtual Reality (VR) and Augmented Reality (AR). For further queries, please contact us.