- To use this Online Ticketing Service, you must be aged at least 18 years old and above to purchase the tickets in relation to (“Hero Central Tickets”). If you are below 18 years old, please seek the consent of your parents or legal guardian before purchasing the Tickets via this Online Ticketing Service.
- The contents contained on this Online Ticketing Service may be changed from time to time at our sole discretion. Any changes will be posted on ’s website. By continuing to use ’s Online Ticketing service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such change. We shall have the right to alter or terminate any offers or promotions on the Online Ticketing Service without prior notice at our sole discretion.
- All prices quoted in this Online Ticketing Service in relation to the Tickets are in Ringgit Malaysia (RM). The aforementioned prices may subject to changes at our sole discretion without prior notice and subject to the following: -
- all patron rates shall apply to those aged 3 years old and above
- all senior citizen rates shall apply to those aged 65 years old and above; and
- all children aged below 3 years old shall have free admission to subject to supervision by adults at all times.
- Any Tickets purchased are non-transferrable and can only be used once. There shall be no refund or exchange on the Tickets purchased under any circumstances. Discount vouchers, promotional coupons or other offers cannot be used in conjunction with E-Ticket(s).
- You hereby undertake that you shall not: -
- re-sell the Tickets to any third party; or
- use the Tickets for purposes which are unlawful; or
- duplicate the Tickets.
- The Tickets must be purchased at least 24 hours prior to your arrival date at .
- You shall ensure that valid E-Ticket(s) is printed (in colour or black and white) on plain A4 paper without modification to the print size prior to your arrival to . We shall have the right to deny entry to if the Tickets are not printed to our specifications. We do not accept any Tickets that are displayed on any digital devices.
- You hereby acknowledge that the Tickets can only be used after the official opening of to the general public (“Official Opening”). The date of the Official Opening shall be determined by us at our sole discretion. We shall not be responsible for any losses arising in the event of any delay of the Official Opening.
- The sale of the Tickets will only be completed once we send the confirmation e-mail to you. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any purchase of the Tickets prior to the confirmation. Scenarios that may result in your purchase of the Tickets being cancelled may include system or typographical errors, inaccuracies in product or pricing information or product availability or problems identified by our credit or fraud departments. We also may require additional verification or information before accepting a purchase order. We will contact you if any portion of your purchase order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your purchase order. If your purchase order is cancelled after we have processed your payment but prior to the confirmation, we will refund your payment.
- When you provide payment information, you represent and warrant that the information is accurate, that you are authorized. to use the payment method provided, and that you will notify us on any changes to the payment information.
- We shall not be responsible or liable for any damages (whether direct, indirect, special or consequential) resulting from the late or non-delivery of Tickets incurred or suffered by you.