By purchasing the entry pass for HERO CENTRAL PARK, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions in all applicable policies exhibited on our website www.herocentralpark.com, including the Rules and Regulations as set out below.
Rules and Regulations
Please be advised that the following Rules & Regulations are applied to ensure the safety and convenience of all our HERO CENTRAL PARK Patrons: –
- Random bag checks will be conducted at the HERO CENTRAL PARK entrance.
- Hero Central Park reserves the right to prohibit the carrying of any parcel, bag or other item it deems unsuitable for entering the Park.
- Patrons are advised to show common courtesy to fellow HERO CENTRAL PARK patrons and our staff by refraining from the use of profanity or engaging in unsafe, illegal, disruptive or offensive behaviour. HERO CENTRAL PARK reserves the right to remove offenders from HERO CENTRAL PARK immediately and as a result, requests for a refund of entrance fee will not be entertained.
- Proper attire, including shirts, pants/shorts/skirts and shoes must be worn at all times while visiting HERO CENTRAL PARK. HERO CENTRAL PARK reserves the right to deny admission or remove any person wearing inappropriate or indecent attire or attire that could detract from the experience of other Patrons, as deemed by the Management or any of our staff.
- The smoking of tobacco, e-cigarettes or other products that produce vapour or smoke within HERO CENTRAL PARK is strictly prohibited.
- Patrons are reminded, in the interest of safety and security, to secure all personal belongings at all times. The Management shall not be held liable for the loss or damage to Guest’s personal belongings.
- HERO CENTRAL PARK requires that children under the age of sixteen (16) years be accompanied by an adult. The supervising adult shall, at all time, be responsible for the child/children and is reminded to supervise the child/children at all times. Kindly seek assistance from our staff should there be any special assistance required.
- When partaking in a HERO CENTRAL PARK ride all necessary passenger restraint systems must be positioned and fastened properly to assure Patron safety. Patrons must at all times strictly adhere to instructions given by the HERO CENTRAL PARK’S safety attendants. Patrons are responsible for ensuring that their safety gears are fastened in accordance with the instructions of the safety attendants and are encouraged to refer to the staff for assistance should it be needed. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, HERO CENTRAL PARK shall have no liability to any Patron for any indirect, general, special, punitive, incidental, contingent or consequential damages, loss of income or profit howsoever arising, whether in contract or in tort (including negligence), if the Patron suffers any injury, damage or loss due to his/her failure to comply with the safety instructions and/or procedure given by the HERO CENTRAL PARK's safety attendants or otherwise.
- You agree to comply with all the rules and regulations for all the respective rides and attractions. Patrons acknowledge and agree that access to attractions depends upon the safety guidelines and rules for each attraction. Children under seven (7) years of age must be accompanied by a person aged eighteen (18) years or older.
- Entrance to HERO CENTRAL PARK is granted through the allocation of a digital pass contained within an electronic wristband. All Patrons are required to wear their wristbands during their stay at HERO CENTRAL PARK and make it available for inspection by our staff upon such requests.
- All Patrons are encouraged to pre-plan their itinerary when visiting HERO CENTRAL PARK taking into consideration the waiting time and operating hours of the respective attractions. Patrons are advised that it may not be possible to experience all of the HERO CENTRAL PARK attractions in one single day.
- Patrons are advised to read all the health and safety requirements for each attraction as they are not all the same. Patrons should be aware of their own physical conditions and limitations. If a Patron suspects that his/her health could be at risk for any reason whatsoever or that an attraction could aggravate a pre-existing condition of any kind, such Patron should consult his/her medical physician before participating in any of the attractions in HERO CENTRAL PARK. HERO CENTRAL PARK will not be responsible for determining whether Patrons are medically fit to participate in certain rides or attractions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, HERO CENTRAL PARK shall have no liability to any Patron for any indirect, general, special, punitive, incidental, contingent or consequential damages, loss of income or profit howsoever arising, whether in contract or in tort (including negligence), if the Patron suffers any injury, damage or loss due to a pre-existing health or medical condition which may have been aggravated during a HERO CENTRAL PARK ride or attraction.
- HERO CENTRAL PARK’s entry pass is valid for the sole and exclusive use of the purchaser and is only valid for the specified period stated on the pass.
- Unless otherwise prescribed by law, passes and/or other entitlements are strictly non-transferable and non-refundable without our prior express permission. Should it be determined that the pass has been altered or tampered with, HERO CENTRAL PARK reserves the right to deem such pass null and void. HERO CENTRAL PARK reserves the right to remove offenders from the premises of HERO CENTRAL PARK and to refuse any request for refund. Please be aware that special events may require a separate admission fee and may be charged separately by the Management.
Please be advised that the following items are strictly prohibited in HERO CENTRAL PARK and that HERO CENTRAL PARK reserves the right to determine whether an object falls under the prohibited list:
- All weapons of any kind capable of inflicting serious injuries including and not limited to, explosive and flammable items (e.g. firecrackers), and objects that physically appear to be weapons or toy guns (including toy blasters, squirt guns, etc.).
- All food items are prohibited to be brought into the HERO CENTRAL PARK with the exception of food for special dietary requirements.
- All alcoholic beverages are prohibited as well as non-alcoholic beverages with a volume larger than 500 millilitres.
- All cans or glass containers are prohibited save for small containers such as baby food jars.
- All bags, boxes or luggage larger than 56cm X 36cm X 23cm are prohibited. During peak season or when circumstances preclude entry, HERO CENTRAL PARK reserves the right to decline entry of wheeled baggage. (Need to confirm dimensions if this applies)
- All types of carts or other wheeled carriers are prohibited save for manual wheelchairs, strollers, electrically powered mobility devices with at least 3 wheels and with the maximum speed of 18 km/h with dimensions not exceeding 92cm X 132cm.
- All types of recreation devices with wheels, such as inline skates, shoes with built-in wheels, skateboards and scooters are prohibited within HERO CENTRAL PARK.
- All types of large-scale professional cameras, video cameras and other related facilities and large tripods, folding chairs and stools are prohibited.
- All animals are strictly prohibited.
- All other items that may be harmful or disruptive and articles prohibited by the respective applicable laws, by-laws and/or regulations.
- The Management hereby reserves the right to photograph, film, videotape and/or record in HERO CENTRAL PARK. You hereby acknowledged that you have read and understand that your purchase of an entry ticket and your presence in HERO CENTRAL PARK constitute your consent to be filmed, photographed and/or recorded and to our use of these images and/or sound recordings, which may capture your portrait and/or voice, for such purposes including but not limited to, the internal business, administrative and operational purposes or other directly related purposes, for the purpose of meeting the legal, safety observation or improvement or security requirements or for other legitimate purposes.
- In consideration of safety and order in HERO CENTRAL PARK or any such circumstances so require: (1) the management reserves the right to deny admission or to require a person already admitted to leave HERO CENTRAL PARK; and (2) the Management may from time to time, suspend, change, amend, alter, extend or reduce the operating hours of HERO CENTRAL PARK or any HERO CENTRAL PARK attraction, close HERO CENTRAL PARK or any part of it temporarily, restrict the number of persons having access to HERO CENTRAL PARK , and/or suspend or cancel any attraction or entertainment program.
To the extent permitted by applicable laws, the Management reserves the right to suspend, change, amend, alter, extend or reduce the abovementioned rules and regulations. The rules and regulations are to be observed together with any other mandatory requirements provided in applicable laws, by-laws and/or regulations or otherwise.
Where further clarification is required or in case of emergency, please do not hesitate to contact us or any of our staff.